CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Playdough

Playdough! Woot Woot! I am not a fan, but the daughter is.

I have recently found that it makes a great teaching tool. Daughter and her Paw-Paw were playing with it and he decided to make long snakes or noodle shapes and show her how to spell her name! :)

Awesome use I would have NEVER thought of.

Because I am broke and cheap I decided to make playdough. I tried a recipe years ago and it came out grainy so I was skeptical about trying it again. I finally found a recipe with great instructions and all the comments were really positive.

Here is the tutorial I used:
Playdough Recipe

The only thing that I did differently was that I found it easier to add my food coloring after the cooking was over. So after I took the playdough out of the pot I kneaded in the food coloring.

I love the colors! To get these colors I used the neon food coloring.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...