CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Barbie Mariposa & the Fairy Princess




I am not a Barbie fan. There I said it. Just not. Nothing against it really just not thrilled. A lot of what Barbie stands for in my mind is just super girly all the time blah blah shopping blah blah. HOWEVER... I will be the first to admit that I was wrong. The new Barbie movie, Barbie Mariposa & the Fairy Princess is a great movie. It has a good lesson, the girls are smart, and its funny.


Sure it still is about fairies and butterflies and they both get a healthy dose of sparkles before going to the ball. I am not against the girly stuff. I am just against teaching my daughter that is all there is to being a little girl. Both Mariposa and the Princess love to read. They are both intelligent and strong. In the end they work together and are able to save Shimmervale.


They both have little furry flying pet friends. They speak in broken English and gibberish. They are hilarious. Just look at how animated they can be! I would highly recommend this movie to anyone that likes stories about strong girls or barbie or fairies or love or sparkles LOL


                           

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...